We work with a diverse group of people with a unique skill set. For more information on a Career Development Partners Candidate, please contact Elizabeth Dexheimer.
Looking for a specific skill not listed? Call us for more information on our Executive Search Services where we can search and identify the individual you are seeking.
director of engineering and construction
Engineering, Construction, and Operations Leader with 15+ years of experience in Oil & Gas and Utilities. Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze processes/operational data/financial metrics, diagnose inefficiencies, formulate solutions, and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and profitability. Recognized capability to build rapport with front-line employees and leverage developed relationships, employee participation, technical knowledge, and business intellect to translate executive goals/vision into bottom-line results. Proven capacity to build, develop, and mentor highly functional teams to meet stretch goals.
- Operations Management
- Engineering/Construction Management
- Business Management
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Proficient Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Sr. Systems Engineer
Highly skilled systems engineer and infrastructure specialist with 20 years of experience that employs strong teamwork and communication skills. My technical experience provides me the ability to provide a big picture view into the overall technology landscape as it relates to the business, in conjunction with the skill set to carry out detailed technical implementations personally.
- Server Virtualization – VMWare VSphere 6.x, Hyper-V 2016, 2012R2, 2008R2
- Windows Server & Active Directory Domain Services (Sites & Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, DFS)
- Enterprise Storage – Pure Storage, HPE 3PAR, Hitachi HDS, Dell Equallogic
- Infrastructure Hardware Technologies – HPE Synergy blade infrastructure, HPE C7000 blade system, HPE OneView, Cisco UCS, HPE Proliant, Dell PowerEdge, HPE/Brocade Fibre Channel switches, Cisco NEXUS, Catalyst Switches, ASA Firewalls, WatchGuard Firewalls, Pulse Secure Connect, Reverse Proxies, Web Proxies
- IAM – Okta Identity Cloud
- Application Virtualization – Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.x/7.x, Microsoft RDS
- Virtual Automation/Orchestration – Turbonomic, VMWare VRealize
- Exchange O365, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
- Cloud – O365, GoogleApps, SaaS, IaaS, RackSpace
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity – VMWare SRM, VSphere replication, SQL Server clustering, mirroring and replication, SAN to SAN replication, Exchange multi-site DAG
- SolarWinds Orion (SAM, SCM, IPAM)
- Security – Zscaler, CyberArk, Okta Identity Cloud (IAM), Symantec Endpoint Security, MFA, PKI
- Data Recovery and Protection– CommVault, Microsoft DPM
Engineer Project Manager
Engineering or Commercial Project Leadership professional in the oil and gas industry with 13+ years’ experience. Managed crude and NGL pipeline and facilities projects from “cradle to grave”. Advised Midstream engineering on gathering and processing Oklahoma and Texas shale gas plays. Managed oil and gas projects from conception to operation, and ultimately responsible for every aspect of the project.
- White Cliffs 1: NGL Pipeline Conversion Valve Sites Installation ($4MM)
- Powder River P66 NGL Meter Station ($2MM)
- White Cliffs 2: Crude Pump Upgrades ($2MM)
- Vacuum Gas Oil Pipeline: 12” Pipeline Cold Segment Replacements ($60MM)
- Provided technical solutions for Business Development and Operations on existing daily operations and expansion/growth projects and acquisitions.
- Interpreted and analyzed data to create volume forecasts and identify constraints and improvement opportunities on existing company assets.
- Utilized HYSYS, ProMax, and Synergi process and hydraulic modeling for optimization and expansion of system volume throughput while minimizing cost.
20+ years’ experience in both aerospace and industrial service industries (oil & gas vendor). Avocational automotive experience, particularly motorsports (road course). Volunteer leadership through community charities.
- Transitioned API 650 aboveground storage tank (AST) design / drafting from 2D to 3D
- Analysis tool overhaul to automate output / shorten design time (MCAD, stress notes)
- Technical contact for customer alliance committees and marketing events
- Organize / prioritize automation and continuing improvement efforts
- Product overviews / technical presentations for external customers and vendors
- Created the first engineering estimates and forecasting tools
Pipeline engineering Specialist
Twenty-four years of pipeline industry experience in design, construction, maintenance and integrity management of new and existing pipeline and pipeline related facilities. Includes projects and operations experience. Proven ability to take initiative, analyze conditions, mitigate risks, and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Manage and execute In-Line Inspection (ILI) for all liquid assets. Work with ILI analysts on deciding the anomalies targeted for examination.
- Manage the engineering and construction of all anomalies’ remediation. Includes evaluation of anomalies, engineering calculations, determination of remediation method, material selection, MOP calculations, determination of required hydrotest pressures,
- Manage the Risk Model for all liquid assets in North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Includes data collection, understanding the risk algorithms, reviewing and confirming results, and utilizing the risk model output to more effectively know the areas of concern.
- Manage overall Integrity Management Plan (IMP).
- Identify and recommend Preventive and Mitigative Measures (P&MMs) in conjunction with all stakeholders.
- Manage the ILI schedule for all liquid assets and recommend re-assessment interval and re-assessment methods.
vp of it
Self-motivated, forward-thinking Information Technology Executive with 20+ years’ experience with global Oil & Gas corporations. Proven track record of aligning technology solutions with business strategy and delivering exceptional business value. Consistently recognized for driving transformation and efficiencies. Strong leadership, communications, organizational, and relationship skills.
- Strategic technology planning
- Managing large transformative initiatives
- Progressive technology exposure (Cloud, AI, BI)
- Leading large staffs of IT professionals
- Controlling multimillion-dollar budgets
- Assessing and managing cyber risks
- Maximizing value of IT investments
- Ensuring a strong IT control environment
director of it
Over 25 years of IT experience, including 14 years managing a team of application developers, business process analysts, and project managers in the energy space. Responsible for the hiring, development, and management of skilled IT and Business Process resources in support of business objectives. Experienced in dealing with a wide variety of personnel, from plant operators to business executives.
- Led a team of application developers and business process analysts to implement and support applications that capture nominations onto company’s pipelines and trucks, as well as tickets captured in the field that are used as part of the company’s monthly invoicing and settlement activities.
- In addition to monthly cash flow processing, my team supports both the internal and external company Corporate websites and several websites for compliance and EH&S initiatives.
- Saved company $250k in reoccurring monthly expenses due to risk management being outsourced to bankruptcy consultants.
director of it, Infrastructure
IT leader with 35 years’ experience leading teams in support, development and execution of technical initiatives. Excellent skills in team building and staff development, business continuity and strategic development. Pursuing a position where dedication and innovation are highly sought.
- Strategic / Tactical Planning
- Policy / Program Development
- Team Building/Staff Development
- Interpersonal and Written Communication
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Vendor Negotiations
- Leadership Skills
- Risk Management Assessment
information security supervisor
Experienced Information Security leader with a demonstrated history of developing an information security department & securing system in the oil & gas industry. Skilled in Strategy, Information Security, Leadership, Network Security, and System Administration. Strong communication skills with a Bachelor of Education from John Brown University.
- Creating Information Security policies for the global business
- Developing strategy and roadmap for Information Security program based upon NIST frameworks
- Partnering with different business groups to raise cybersecurity awareness & improve security posture
- Developing employee cybersecurity training programs
- Managing individuals & projects in order to mature an Information Security program
20 years’ experience in network and telecommunications systems, and 5 years delivering IT projects for a midstream energy company. Met with business regularly to gather requirements to support future pipeline and trucking facilities projects. Architected solutions and negotiated budgeting to meet business needs while ensuring IT policy compliance. Mentored and directed team members across technical disciplines to build efficient processes, streamline project timing, and manage dependencies.
- Led team to successfully consolidated disparate networks and switch telephony vendor from Avaya to Cisco at HFOTCO, a $2 billion shipping terminal purchased by former company.
- Supported all IT aspects of 500-mile White Cliffs crude pipeline migration to NGL service
- Led migration of US and Canada from Webex On-prem to Cloud
application developer specialist
Worked as part of a small autonomous team that was responsible for providing quality solutions to primarily internal business customers. Worked directly with subject matter experts from within the business throughout the software development lifecycle. Very comfortable with the technologies and tools relevant to this stack, including: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, IIS, PowerShell, Active Directory, and others. Develop Applications include a Web API backend with my preferred single page application framework (Angular) for the front end. Depending on requirements, many times a service bus or windows service will be utilized for bulk/extended processing. Typically gather and refine requirements, and then develop, test, deploy, document, and support the project according to the needs of the customer.
- SharePoint custom lists for issue tracking and requirement development
- Visual Studio with ReSharper & VS Code for development
- Moq with MSTest for Unit Testing Server-Side code
- Karma and Jasmine for front-end testing
- NPM for front end dependencies
- Angular CLI and TypeScript for front-end development
- NGRX for state management in Angular projects
- Git & GitLab for source control
- Jenkins for automated deployments
- SQL Server for persistent data storage
- Couchbase NoSQL solution for unstructured persistent data storage
- RabbitMQ for a publish/subscribe mechanism
- SignalR for real-time front-end updates
- IIS for serving web content
Application Architect who worked closely with infrastructure and network teams to evaluate new systems and configure existing systems to streamline business operations within the organization. Also worked with the entire development team to determine desired coding standards and technologies for the organization. Researched technologies to determine if they would benefit our organization and, if so, how to move forward with implementation. Provided direction to other developers for implementation of business unit solutions using our current architecture while preparing for future architectural changes. Continued to support the development of existing systems, transforming them to fit new architectural guidelines.
- Implement CI/CD solution using Jenkins and Gitlab to automate the deployment of all applications within the organization.
- Implement controls to satisfy SOX audit requirements and still allow our small development team to accomplish their day to day jobs.
- Act as team lead on large application development efforts to ensure milestones were being met and code was written in accordance with desired coding standards.
applications developer/analyst Specialist
IT Systems Analyst with 20+ years of experience in a variety of systems, consistently also playing the user liaison role of Business Analyst. Specialized expertise in back-end data processing, integration of data from multiple sources, transforming, merging, matching, and sharing data across applications in an array of formats. Recognized for developing excellent relationships with internal customers based on a deep understanding of their business and challenges, partnering successfully to develop solutions that improve their daily operations.
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Report Services
Software Analyst/Developer with a proven ability to design, develop and implement complex business solutions to meet customer needs. Creates quality website solutions for internal corporate customers leveraging experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Known for ensuring high quality, well-tested solutions that rarely have problems. Focuses on over-delivering by anticipating enhancements the customer may not have thought about and including in-app maintenance features.
- NET, .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#
- IIS, HTML, CSS, PowerShell
- DevExpress, Entity Framework
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Couchbase
analyst and GIS
lead analyst, finance
Worked with Commercial and Business Development teams to model merger, divestiture, and acquisition activity. Built, managed, and utilized Hyperion systems for monthly forecasting and risk management. Implemented driver-based Hyperion forecasting models for Gas, NGLs, Crude, and Terminal Storage. Worked with small team to develop presentations to senior leadership and Board of Directors. Improved processes to shorten forecasting cycle by up to two weeks per month. Regularly met with IT, Accounting, and process improvement teams to improve system integrity and reliability. Enhanced automation to flow from Oracle Financials to Hyperion to Excel and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Energy Industry classes and seminars; mostly detailing economic drivers to commodity pricing and growth
- Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and SmartView; PowerShell
- SQL — including ANSI SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle development tools, mySQL tools
- Proficient use and administration of Oracle 5-12c; SQL Server 7 to 2019; MySQL 4 to 8
- Administration, configuration, customization, report development: Oracle Financials, PowerPlant, Hyperion
- App and web server development with database integration; Apache, Tomcat, IIS, XML, Ajax, PHP, Perl
- Demonstrated expertise at designing and implementing cross-platform ETL processes
- Oracle Database Administration; Database Backup and Recovery
- Numerous Programming Courses, including COBOL, Fortran, and ADA; OJT with Visual Basic, C++, Java, .Net
- CAT-V and Fiber Optic line installation, Cisco Network Administration
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certified
15+ years of experience in IT and 13 years in GIS. Lifelong learner who specializes in Geographic Information Systems and Information Technology.
- FME, FME server, ETL, python, C++, VB, R+, SQL, ORACLE, AutoCAD data conversion, PostgreSQL (Many methods of automation)
- Data integration from all business units
- ArcDesktop, ArcGIS enterprise ArcSDE, ArcPro, Portal, Pipeline Integrity Management systems)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- 15 years of IT experience/13 years GIS experience
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Implementations, teams, and project management
- Client/server, cloud, data, and infrastructure
- managing teams and working with departments, vendors, and companies to achieve results
- knowledge of corrosion prevention and pipeline integrity
- Transportation Safety Institute 49 CFR 195 certified.
Conscientious and technology-oriented operations and business management executive with 15+ years of experience in consulting, manufacturing, and financial services industries and private equity. Diverse background including technology, systems integration, strategic planning, and continuous improvement with a focus on developing teams, implementing change, and delivering a quality client experience. A strategic and tactical leader, excellent communicator, and successful collaborator with a reputation for developing strong partner relationships.
- Strategic Planning: As a member of leadership teams, developed and executed comprehensive growth plans, defined metrics and measured results, and rationalized product lines.
- Leadership: Respected leader with an interpersonal management style and demonstrated success in leading teams through business cycles of growth and decline while achieving performance goals.
- Project Management: Created and managed project plans ranging from gap analyses and departmental process improvement efforts to a large-scale enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementation.
- Financial & Budgetary Control: Established and managed annual operating and capital project budgets, analyzed business margins and assisted in developing top line growth plans.
- Personnel Development: Led and developed high performing teams in the functional areas of Accounting, Information Technology, Pricing and Operations.
director of business solutions
Experienced working in various corporate accounting and IT positions, as well as, public accounting. Continued to move into positions with increased responsibilities and leadership roles. Strengths include analytical skills and being able to see a problem through to a solution using sound business judgement. Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
IT Director – Business Solutions
- Project Manager to implement financial-related software
- Lead evaluation of financial-related software for US based companies
- Facilitate business process documentation for financial-related activities associated with ERP system
- Complete SOX compliance activities
Business Process Analyst / Business Process Manager
- Project Manager to implement Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 (including GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, iExpenses, Project Costing, Purchasing) for US companies.
- Work with users to document requirements, setup system, test setups, interfaces, and reports.
- Support 500 Oracle eBusiness Suite users
- Conduct Oracle eBusiness Suite training
Managed Automation and SCADA personnel for company’s US Operations, SCADA development, control system development and electrical construction on projects with overall budget up to $77M, and electrical budget up to $1.7M. Including electrical and control system build of 4 natural gas processing plants and 16 compressor stations, plus multiple upgrade and development projects for Oil and Gas Pipelines, including D.O.T. regulated facilities.
- SCADA development
- Control System Design
- Oil and Gas Midstream
- Cause and Effect Matrix
- HAZOP/PHA Analysis
- Alarm Management
- CRM/DOT Requirements
- Leadership and Management
- Field communication systems
- P&ID/Control Drawings
director of business development
- Shared accountability for attainment of $110MM annual budget, developing target accounts, issuing proposals, and leading negotiations for Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) opportunities in the cryogenic gas processing plant market.
- Informing management team and investor relations on industry changes, market conditions, and commodity prices to align offering for business unit growth.
- Development of 3rd-party partners for targeted expansion in the Caribbean and Mexico.
sr. proposal manager ii
Senior Automation / Engineering / Project / Construction Manager with 20+ years of experience managing over 20 multi-million-dollar projects domestically and internationally, primarily in the areas of Automation and Controls in Petrochemicals in particular Sulfur, Oil & Gas (Upstream and Downstream) and Material Handling Systems. Extensive experience in all multi-disciplinary design engineering phases. Recognized for ability to execute projects with a careful attention to excellence and detail. A proactive problem solver who manages people through results, providing autonomy, with direction as needed. Having worked domestically in the USA and Internationally.
- Construction / Project / Engineering Management
- Automation Project / Construction Management
- Construction Management
- Business Development; Generation of proposals
- Start Up and Commissioning
- Operator Training
- Utility and Facility Engineering
- I&E Specialist – Instrumentation and Controls Design
- Conveying and Storage Systems
- Knowledgeable and familiar with working under international and customer specific standards and specifications
- Material Procurement
- Refinery Design
- International logistics – shipping and specialty crating
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, Visio; AutoCAD
- Languages: Spanish, Italian, German,
director of new products and services
Accomplished Business & Technology Executive with a Distinguished Record of Performance Improvement, Digital Transformation and Innovation. Creative Problem Solver with Deep Expertise Identifying Challenges and Opportunities, Developing Solutions and Capabilities, and Creating Real Value.
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Team Management (5 to 50 FTEs)
- Supervisory Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Business Development
- Strong Communication
- Business Innovation
- Project Management
- Cost Reduction
- Performance Improvement
- Team Building, Mentoring & Leadership
- Revenue and Profit Growth
- Strategy Development
- Client Relationship Building
- Market Analysis
- Progressive Consulting Experience
- Business and Technology Alignment
- Change Management
- Engagement Delivery (30+ Projects)
- Planning and Roadmap
executive legal assistant
Executive Administrative Assistance with 20+ years’ experience in the energy sector. Demonstrated record of remarkable organizational skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Provide administrative and business support to legal department
- Extensive support for corporate secretary
- Prepare budget reconciliation, correspondence, handle travel arrangements (Concur), process expense reports (Oracle) and process invoices through internal payment system (OnBase)
- Maintain company’s litigation/claims log
- Prepare and provide legal and corporate secretary materials to independent auditors quarterly and as needed
- Administrator in BoardVantage (software used to communicate and post materials to the Board of Directors)
- Manage review and approval of meeting minutes
- Maintain corporate state qualifications
- Maintain corporate minute books (both physical and electronic)
- Maintain corporate information in CT HCue system, and circulate service of process notices received
- Maintain master corporate data room (Donnelley/Venue)
ROW Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with 10+ years’ experience.
Responsible for creating and maintaining files
Prepare Expense Reports for department supervisors
Code Invoices for ROW department in Onbase software.
Prepare check requests for monthly & annual license and lease ROW
Maintain spreadsheets to track documents.
Upload documents to the ROW data base as needed.
Travel Arrangements for department supervisors.
Large mail outs for specific ROW maintenance projects.
vp corporate finance
Commercially astute business professional with over 20 years of diverse experience in energy, treasury management, capital markets, risk management, investor relations, financial planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, accounting and project implementation. Strategic and tactical leader experienced in capital structuring, cash flow improvement and cross-functional team collaboration. Strong ability to manage key relationships with lenders, investors, rating agencies and insurance underwriters through development and execution of communication plans and company strategy. Proven record of leading teams of professionals in the development and implementation of analytical capabilities to enhance management reporting, forecasting and capital allocation. Differentiated by the ability to leverage a broad range of finance and communication skills as a key contributor to the senior management team and Board of Directors.
- Responsible for corporate treasury functions including over $4 billion of secured revolving credit facilities, term loans, high-yield bonds and tax-exempt bonds
- Assisted in negotiating and managing $1 billion combined corporate and asset level convertible preferred equity
- Manage bank syndicate, fixed income investors and rating agency relationships
- Oversee corporate risk including interest rate, FX and commodity risk exposures, capital structure and corporate insurance and ensured compliance with company’s risk policies
- Lead corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budget variance analysis and executive management and board reporting. Guided changes that streamlined accounting and FP&A processes resulting in more useful and timely reporting
Financial Analyst Senior Specialist
A highly organized and self-directed, committed finance and accounting professional who implements time-saving procedures and process improvements and consistently achieves positive results. Excellent leadership, organizational skills, and analytical skills demonstrated by delivering large projects on schedule and within budget while meeting the business’s requirements. An effective and strong communicator at all levels of the organization and with third parties. Experience in varied areas of finance and accounting in the energy industry, including:
- Budgeting/Forecasting/Variance Analysis
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Project Management
- Capital Assets
- Joint Interest
13+ years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analyzing. Supported Business Development in Acquisitions and divestitures. Performed financial analysis for CFO and Board of Directors. Developed automation of \business unit forecasting and FP&A consolidation reporting.
- Expertise in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Continuous improvement on reporting and technology.
- Hyperion Strategic Finance and Essbase expert
- Prepared for Oracle Cloud migrations
- Corporate forecast consolidations and modeling 3-piece statements and covenants
- Acquisition and Divestiture analysis
- Project management
- Treasury modeling
- Develop strong working relationships
- Developing teams
- Complex financial models
- Ad-hoc Financial Analysis
Financial Analyst Specialist
- Worked with Commercial and Business Development teams to model merger, divestiture, and acquisition activity
- Built, managed, and utilized Hyperion systems for monthly forecasting and risk management
- Implemented driver-based Hyperion forecasting models for Gas, NGLs, Crude, and Terminal Storage
- Worked with small team to develop presentations to senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Improved processes to shorten forecasting cycle by up to two weeks per month
- Regularly met with IT, Accounting, and process improvement teams to improve system integrity and reliability
- Enhanced automation to flow from Oracle Financials to Hyperion to Excel and PowerPoint for presentations
financial Analyst Specialist – Commercial
- Maintain five-year driver-based forecast of up to $260 million of annual EBITDA in Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Improved forecasting and budgeting process which reduced errors, time to complete, and allowed more time for analysis which increased accuracy
- Gather data from Operations, Commercial, Engineering, and Accounting to create and maintain financial and capital forecasts for all crude businesses
- Support Business Development with project requests, reviewing financial models, and presentations
- Assist and prepare Executive Vice President of Operations for Board of Directors and Executive meetings
- Prepare monthly operating as well as annual strategy presentations for Executive Management and Board of Directors
- Produce various ad hoc analysis reports for multiple department leaders
Mgr. Financial Reporting/Sr. Accounting Specialist – Financial Reporting
Certified public accountant with seven years of experience at a Big 4 accounting firm, developing and implementing integrated and non-integrated financial statement audits and over six years of managing public company financial statement preparation.
- Preparation and review of financial statements, footnotes and MD&A for quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Perform the XBRL tagging of all SEC documents
- Perform monthly calculations of our equity-based compensation expense including stock-based compensation and warrant valuations
- Review of monthly consolidation and cash flows
- Review of monthly lease accounting entries and review of all new leases for appropriate accounting implications
- Experienced in SOX compliance requirements, including assisting our internal audit group with business process reviews and updates throughout the year with all of our operating subsidiaries (foreign and domestic)
- Perform accounting research and prepare accounting memos for complex accounting issues that arise, including working directly with the Corporate Assistant Controller and Chief Accounting Officer to prepare for presentations of the materials to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Manage communications with external auditors and collaborate in the coordination of the audit
- Supervised team of 4 members and carried out the review of all their work and report directly to the Assistant Controller
Client financial services
Exceptional internal/external guest services. Familiar with financial, governmental, tax, and petroleum accounting. Respected leader adept at delivering accurate and timely reports under tight deadlines while juggling multiple responsibilities. Professional background in guest services, project planning, data analytics, regulatory compliance, cash handling, check coding, and deposits.
- Responsible for setting up new client files.
- On-going, daily communication between clients, carriers, vendors and internal customers.
- Maintains up- to- date carrier and client information within proprietary software applications.
- Responsible for daily/weekly reports using internal systems.
- Audit freight bills on behalf of clients.
- Create reports, using Excel, and other software, and presenting to internal and external customers.
Results-oriented and highly analytical CPA with a blend of experience in accounting and human resources in the energy and manufacturing industries. Demonstrated strengths in management, financial reporting and accounting, planning, analysis, compensation, benefits and payroll. Highly effective at performing as a leader and as an independent contributor in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversaw the administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and 401(k) plan
- Oversaw all aspects of the payroll function, including time management, and ensured compliance with state and federal tax laws
- Oversaw compensation function, including salary administration, participation in salary surveys, calculation of short- and long-term incentives, preparation of compensation committee materials, and selection of market survey database provider
- Oversaw request-for-proposal (RFP) process for equity administration services provider as well as the subsequent implementation; acted as system administrator for grants and vesting of restricted stock, performance shares and stock options
- Oversaw RFP process for 401(k) recordkeeper and trustee as well as the subsequent implementation; coordinated annual audit of 401(k) plan; served as chairman of administrative committee
- Developed annual company-wide manpower budget and quarter-end forecasts, including expenses related to salaries, benefits, short-term incentive, and stock-based compensation
- Transitioned medical providers; transitioned both medical and dental plan from fully- to self-insured; implemented high-deductible health plan with health savings account
- Oversaw development of interface between payroll software and general ledger, including mapping earnings and deduction codes to the chart of accounts, resulting in time savings for accounting group
sr. accounting assistant
10+ years’ experience in accounting. Able to learn quickly and become an effective team member in a short amount of time. Detail-oriented and versatile professional with strong analytical skills. Extensive experience with varying data sets. Passionate about digging into data to solve a problem or tell a story. Looking for a position that will utilize my ability to see the fine details without losing sight of the larger picture.
- Extensive Analytical Experience
- Oracle Enterprise Upstream
- BOLO Land System
- Expense Reports
- Tobin Land Suite
- Crystal Reports
- Account Reconciliation
Specializing in Accounts Payable, daily processing of invoices for payment in the Finance department of a mid-stream Oil and Gas Company. Weekly check writes, month end closing; daily processing of invoices for capital projects, purchase order projects, routine maintenance and supply purchases.
- ORACLE Financials
Senior accountant with 11+ years’ experience. 8+ years’ experience in oil and gas.
- Assist in closing process within Oracle software and prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Record the monthly unrealized MTM and realized hedging positions.
- Review financials and prepare variance explanations compared to forecast and budget.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reporting package for Joint Venture pipelines.
- Work with Commercial and IT team to implement new business, new or modified contracts, and changes in FERC tariffs, ensuring compliance with GAAP, FERC, and customer contracts.
- Responsible for completing monthly state reports and quarterly FERC filings for pipeline companies.
- Created dynamic model that based off monthly activity, populates the recognized sales, deficiency to recognize/defer, and credits on the pipeline for quantity and value.
- Split P&L by products that flow on system to correctly report Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
crude sr. accountant
Forward-focused individual with a strong ability to identify and facilitate action driven initiatives.
- Coach and assist accounting group with any RightAngle inquiries, as the SuperUser
- Identify opportunities to initiate, collaborate with internal and external personnel to develop plan for solution, test and implement a wide variety of RightAngle elements
- Preserve an understanding of Tariffs and make sure the rates are loaded appropriately
- Reconcile month-end inventory to terminal/pipeline statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Proactive contract setup in RightAngle and assessment review to assure accurate data interface
- Interact with Terminals, Commercial and Gas Measurement to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Act as a liaison connecting Schedulers, Accountants, IT, and outside persons by maintaining open lines of communication
- Uphold superior customer relations by immediately addressing customer issues, identify the root cause and responding accurately
- Validate and process invoices, research any price discrepancies, communicate potential issues with risk, perform audit queries, submit monthly crude filings to TX Railroad Commission
A Highly motivated and solutions-oriented individual with a strong background in plant manufacturing and product logistics. Problem solver committed to implementing, maintaining, and driving continuous improvements in supply chain by increasing effectiveness and decreasing waste. Strong leadership skills with a focus on leading teams to company success.
- Executed building loads in Mercury gate Transportation Management System for over 20 clients
- Gathered shipping quotes, negotiated rates, tendered load requests, performed order entry, routed shipments, processed loads over the phone and online, oversaw truck dispatch as well as follow up with client/vendor inquiries
- Worked with clients, shippers, and carriers on problem resolutions such as late pickups and deliveries
- Evaluated customer needs to provide the most cost-effective method of transporting customer product within the guidelines of expected service levels
Flexible and adaptable professional who builds strong relationships with clients and business partners. Expertise includes strong analytical problem solving, communication, and customer service. Proficient in TMS, ERP, and Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service
- International Shipping
- Quick Learner
- Business Development
- Team Player
- Customer Problem Solver
- Time Management
- Distribution / Transportation
Environment, Health & Safety
ehs compliance Administrative assistant
Environmental and safety technical knowledge and experience in upstream and midstream oil and gas operations. Ability to work successfully with all levels of management, operational personnel and federal and state regulatory agencies in an effort to maintain company compliance. Detail oriented and dedicated to timely and accurate compliance testing, monitoring and reporting. Willingness to assume new responsibilities and driven to ensure company regulatory compliance, profitability and competitiveness.
- Air Quality Compliance
- Underground Injection Control
- Federal, State and Indian Country Regulatory Compliance
- Chemical Inventory Reporting
- Waste Management
- OSHA Safety Statistics/Metrics
- Learning Management Systems
- Regulatory Research and Implementation of Oil and Gas Regulations
- Environmental Data Management Systems
Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) professional with over 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, as well as, engineering and consulting. Proven success managing EHS for a midstream natural gas business unit, while collaborating with crude pipeline, terminals, and operations. Create, revise, and implement EHS policies and procedures to align with corporate EHS strategies and promote continuous improvement.
- Air Quality
- Environmental Compliance
- Process Safety Management
- Pipeline Safety Management System
- EHS Auditing
- EHS Due Diligence
- Safety Training
- Risk Management Program
- Management of Change
- Incident Investigation
- Emergency Response Plans
- Drug & Alcohol Program
Sr. Human resources business partner
Collaborative problem solver and trusted advisor who leverages extensive HR knowledge to deliver best practice HR advice, guidance, and service to executives, managers, and individual contributors. Works through issues and process challenges while maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity, while treating employees with dignity and respect.
- Supports a variety of functions including Operations, Business Development, Procurement, EHS, and the Field.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity that require judgment and ingenuity.
- Participates in the review of operational business strategies and objectives to determine the implication on human capital objective.
- Maintains communication with departments on all human resources related issues. Reports recommendations and alternatives to human resources strategy to higher level managers.
- Leads recruiting efforts, including internal transfers and promotions, for respective business groups, including workforce planning during annual budget period and throughout the year. This includes development and maintenance of job descriptions, sourcing potential candidates, coordination and participation in interviews, development of offer including negotiation and communication throughout process.
- Responsible for employee relations of all personnel within respective business group, including working with legal counsel for appropriate guidance and approvals. Assist leaders with documentation necessary and ensures documentation is filed in appropriate location.
- Advises management of risks associated with current business practices and recommends improvements by providing expertise to management in local, state and federal employment laws.
- Facilitates talent management programs with respective business units including but not limited to, leadership training, goals setting and performance reviews, annual compensation review including COMPOSE, engagement survey, succession planning, etc.
- Assists with employee engagement initiatives. Includes onboarding of new employees, utilization of engagement survey results, teambuilding exercises, recognition of special dates and anniversaries.
human resources specialist
Experienced Human Resource Professional with notable experience in the non-profit, medical, and manufacturing/construction industries. People person and team player with a strong focus on a collaborative effort for the success of the company.
- Employee Relations
- Employee Training
- Supervisor Training
- Recruitment / Interviewing
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Orientation of Benefits
- PayCor HRIS System
- Applicant Tracking System
- Post Hire Interviewing
- FMLA / Work Comp
- Team Leadership
- Microsoft Suite
manager payroll, hris and benefits
Human Resources professional with more than 20 years of experience looking for a leadership opportunity with a focus on Human Resources, Employee Benefits, HRIS and/or Payroll. Showcasing strong skills in the development and implementation of strategic planning, policies, procedures, and systems. Demonstrates knowledge through communication with leadership and provides recommendations to ensure compliance and positive impact on employee satisfaction.
- Provide leadership to the payroll and benefits teams in the United States and Canada
- Ensures the plans and performance of the various functions within Payroll and Benefits meet or exceed management expectations.
- Partner with a benefits broker, fiduciary adviser, third party administrators, and legal counsel to review, recommend, and oversee administration of employee benefits.
- Ensure all required reporting including ACA, 5500s, and 3922s are prepared and filed timely for welfare benefits, 401k, ESPP, and pension plans.
- Oversee the participation of compensation survey information for Mercer, LPR, and additional surveys as requested. Match and price jobs to compensation survey data.
vp, ethics and compliance
Results-driven, executive ethics and compliance leader with a successful track record working in the aviation and aerospace, oil & gas, healthcare, and financial consulting services industries for both publicly traded and privately-owned organizations. Experienced in leading global professional teams and travelling internationally providing leadership and hands-on support in assessing and mitigating compliance risks. Compliance specialties include building/leading global ethics and compliance programs, anti-corruption/anti-bribery, anti-fraud, data privacy, supply chain compliance, global trade compliance, military programs, mergers and acquisitions, and product safety and regulatory compliance, among others.
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management
- Goal Setting/Attainment
- Project Management
- Team Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement
- Regulatory Knowledge
talent development/human resources manager
Detail-oriented and results-driven corporate human resource management professional training, coaching and human resources professional with 13+ years’ experience in creating, managing, and coordinating elaborate training programs. Extensive experience in monitoring students’ progress after training programs and providing support while using new skills on the job. Highly capable in maintaining detailed records addressing completed training, pending training, student feedback, and comments from senior management. Strong history in conducting exhaustive research in training needs analysis and conducting gap analysis. Exceptional skills in grasping subtle and nuanced information and translating it into digestible and relevant information as a trusted advisor for senior management to render important decisions regarding training.
- Strong influencer amongst leaders at all levels, key stakeholders, vendors, and opinion drivers; interact with senior business leaders to ensure full commitment to staff training.
- Proven capacity to clearly and effectively communicate to audiences from a variety of cultural, educational, and economic backgrounds.
- Impressive background as a leader galvanizing teams to embrace a singular vision and oneness of purpose.
- Robust history in completing complex projects on-time and within budget despite shifting priorities, demanding expectations, ambiguities, and stringent deadlines.
- Well regarded for delivering high-impact, compelling and fact-driven curricula supporting employee growth and advancement.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service and for cultivating an environment for colleagues to do the same