We work with a diverse group of people with a unique skill set. For more information on a Career Development Partners Candidate, contact Rick Christensen.
Looking for a specific skill not listed? Call us for more information on our Executive Search Services where we can search and identify the individual you are seeking.
SENIOR BUYER/PROGRAM MANAGER
Committed operational leader with 15 years’ experience focused on delivering results by leveraging the supply chain. Strong analytical skills providing strategic planning focused on growing market share and strengthening synergy throughout the organization. Generate consistent results through supplier relationships and technology innovations enhancing total cost of ownership.
- Project Management
- Commodity Management
- Inventory Management
- Relationship Management
- Analysis/Data Mining
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Team Building
- Continuous Improvement
- Written/Oral Communication
- Results Driven
- Systems Implementation
SALES AND MARKETING
Driven and dynamic Sales Leadership Professional with 25 years of experience offering an extraordinarily rich and versatile skill set to drive sales and business growth in manufacturing industry. Demonstrated success forging strong relationships that contribute to increasing market share, account penetration, and sales revenue.
Proactive leader able to critically evaluate and respond to rapidly changing business environments and build and mentor teams to outperform business objectives. Combine keen business acumen and advanced strategic thinking to connect with and influence potential clientele.
- Sales Management
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Tactical Execution
- P&L Management
- Training and Organizational Development
- Market Research
- Campaign Management
- Fluent in Spanish
chief financial officer
TULSA AREA, OK
Chief Financial Officer adept in planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities. Ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory laws and reporting requirements. Able to identify areas of improvement and implements change as needed.
- Financial and Operational Auditing
- Contract Administration
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash Management
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Operation Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
Extensive experience in project management, engineering design, construction, operations and management of oil, gas, and chemicals facilities, including crude oil terminals, refined products terminals, nitrogen fertilizer plants, petroleum refineries, and chemical plants.
- Management of programs and projects
- Engineering team supervision
- Preparation of FEL packages
- Plant management
- Plant operations and maintenance
- Startup supervision
senior dealer finance representative
An energetic, quick learning individual with a history of solid accomplishments and experience in diverse areas such as finance, tax, sales, and leadership/management. Recognized for hands-on management style in training/developing of field employees in understanding finance, enhancing sales presentations and potential. Appreciated as a strong individual contributor as well as a strong leader. Works well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- ProQuote Finance Programs
- Presentation/Speaking Sills
- Hammerhead ProQuote Systems
- Tax Documents
- Finance Training
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
project engineer/engineering manager
Engineer with 10+ years’ experience. Dedicated team member who is highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills. Proactive in managing risk and change. Skilled at managing and facilitating communication across the engineering disciplines to ensure contractual requirement are incorporated into the engineering design and deliverables.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with AISC, STS-1 and ASME Codes (Section 8, B31.3)
- Proficient in AutoCad, Compress, AutoPipe, SAP and Vault
Experienced project manager / engineer in pipelines, facilities, and gas plant engineering, fabrication, and construction. Proficient at specification development, project coordination, project management, conceptual estimating, ROW management, procurement coordination, and construction management. Strong history of taking projects from concept to completion on time and on budget. Excellent communication of progress, cash flow, schedule, and risk mitigation options. History of strong client/customer relationship and network building. Long time passion for the oil and gas industry, keeping abreast of industry trends and economic situations.
- Approximate total contract value of $100MM
- Responsible for all engineering deliverables to the client and third-party engineering teams
- Managed $20MM in customer requested changes
- Facilitated all project internal team meetings. Fostering collaboration and conveying scope of work change to keep the project on schedule and budget
Senior process engineer
A Senior Process Engineer with 18 years progressive design experience. Industries include chemical, pharmaceutical, and gas processing, including work with Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) processing plants, LNG plants (mixed refrigerant and dual nitrogen expander technologies), and Refinery off-gas plants. A diligent, committed professional who has been recognized for ability to adapt to change, meet aggressive deadlines and collaborate effectively with other teams to ensure the best possible project outcomes.
- Engineer Intern (EI)
- Process Simulation Software: UniSim, Aspen HYSYS
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Process Equipment Design
- Heat & Material Balances
- Process Data Sheets
- Process Optimization
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
talent development/human resources manager
Detail-oriented and results-driven corporate human resource management professional training, coaching and human resources professional with 13+ years’ experience in creating, managing, and coordinating elaborate training programs. Extensive experience in monitoring students’ progress after training programs and providing support while using new skills on the job. Highly capable in maintaining detailed records addressing completed training, pending training, student feedback, and comments from senior management. Strong history in conducting exhaustive research in training needs analysis and conducting gap analysis. Exceptional skills in grasping subtle and nuanced information and translating it into digestible and relevant information as a trusted advisor for senior management to render important decisions regarding training.
- Strong influencer amongst leaders at all levels, key stakeholders, vendors, and opinion drivers; interact with senior business leaders to ensure full commitment to staff training.
- Proven capacity to clearly and effectively communicate to audiences from a variety of cultural, educational, and economic backgrounds.
- Impressive background as a leader galvanizing teams to embrace a singular vision and oneness of purpose.
- Robust history in completing complex projects on-time and within budget despite shifting priorities, demanding expectations, ambiguities, and stringent deadlines.
- Well regarded for delivering high-impact, compelling and fact-driven curricula supporting employee growth and advancement.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service and for cultivating an environment for colleagues to do the same
human resources director
Results-oriented Human Resources Management major currently attending Rogers State University, with 22 years of work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of benefits/ compensation, change management, and employee / labor relations skills to successfully fill the Human Resources Business Partner role at your company. Frequently praised as proactive by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
I have 24+ years of experience in Logistics/Order Fulfillment Area. This includes being a lead person for four years in Equipment Coordination and Decals and eight years as a Section Leader over Equipment Coordination/Shipping Docks and currently supervise equipment prep/kits. My team manages whole good orders until they ship. This includes compiling all components and equipment to deliver to our dealer organization. I am improving processes which enable our shipping group to have a better visual of what is available for shipment.
- Calendar and Scheduling Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Project/Team Leader
- Customer Service
Dedicated supervisor with 19 years of experience combining management and customer service expertise in Manufacturing and Production. Looking for a position as Operation Supervisor to contribute to overall safety and production team performance.
- Qualified in operating Horizontal Band Saw
- Qualified in operating CNC Plasma Cutter
- Qualified in operating CNC Press Break
- Adept in accurately managing warehouse inventory
- Successfully managed and cross-trained 26 employees
Manufacturing section leader
Experienced Manufacturing Section Leader brings a combination of strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate team workers. Possesses a strong understanding of workplace safety regulations and ensures staff always follows standards. Brings over 30 years of experience.
- Provides strong leadership
- Understands manufacturing deadlines and goals
- Monitors line-workers to ensure goals met
- Provides solid feedback and motivation
- Possesses thorough knowledge of all safety regulations protocols and standards
- Reports issues promptly
- Troubleshoots machine issues and performs repairs and/or assembly as needed
- Encourages members to keep up the pace to meet manufacturing deadlines
- Tracks goal progress
senior piping designer
Senior Piping Designer with several years of experience in designing piping systems for natural gas, process skids, oil refineries, petrochemical plants, LNG plants, cryogenic plants, and offshore rigs for both local and international projects. Experience includes piping material selections, on site sketching, shop fabrication piping checking and P&ID walk-downs at gas plant facilities. Projects required collaboration with and resolution of issues between multiple disciplines. Known for a patient, open-minded approach with a strong, persevering focus on the objective.
- Smart Plant 3D
- CADWorx and AutoCAD
- Smart Plant Review
- Microsoft Office
- Team Focused
- Efficiency-related Improvement
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PLANNING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Veteran and oil and gas professional with 8 years experience in the energy industry. Experience in field knowledge, strategic planning, and proficiency of Supply Chain Management Inventory System to successfully assist in the management of all field materials, purchasing, material transfers, demand and project planning. Assisted with all aspects of Material Transfers, Warehouse, Field, and yard inventory management. Ensured all trackable and non-trackable equipment was managed properly per best practices and quality control. Assisted managing and learned how to operate field and Permian Fleet Vehicles successfully.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficient and experienced in public speaking
- Proficient and effective in training new team members, mentoring, etc.
- Certified Forklift Operator
- H2S Certified
- Hazwopper Certified
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Vast Surface, Field Production Equipment, and Filed Materials knowledge
- Experience with field materials tracking applications software (Supply mate, Excalibur, etc.)
- Experience with COPAS industry standards, and SOP’s
- Petro Skills Certifications in Production, Hydraulic Fracturing, Oil Measurement, etc.