We work with a diverse group of people with a unique skill set. For more information on a Career Development Partners Candidate, contact Rick Christensen.
Looking for a specific skill not listed? Call us for more information on our Executive Search Services where we can search and identify the individual you are seeking.
sr. sales manager
Experienced, ambitious, and business savvy professional. Career background in sales, marketing, and communications with a focus on growing bottom lines, and propelling company offerings to gain market share. Innovative leader recognized for strengths in executing all aspects of business management, including mapping out and tracking prospects from first point of engagement through the closing of opportunities. Possesses in-depth experience in territory development, competitive market analysis, and keen ability to identify customer needs and make solid recommendations. Utilizes critical thinking blended with strong work ethics, adaptability, and drive to exceed all organizational objectives.
- E-Commerce Sales
- Walmart.com Website
- Consultative Based Selling
- Territory Development
- Business & Financial Acumen
- National Accounts
- Competitive Intelligence
- Trade Show Participation
- SAP Reporting/Quickbooks
- Diversified Business Operations
- Relationship Management
- Market & Risk Analysis
- Communication & Presentation
- Inventory Management
director of Operations
POPLAR OZARK, MO
Poised and confident individual with over 20 years of management experience. Motivated, driven, keen organizational and uniformity skills, goal driven, strong attention to detail with an aptitude for leadership. Able to create and maintain a work environment where productivity is key. Accustomed to high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for Developing Area Directors
- Monitored financial performance, assist Area Directors in the development of corrective action plans for General Managers
- Assist Area Directors in developing sales forecasts
- Monitors compliance with inventory controls and assist with days on hand analysis
- Created individual development plans for Area Directors and General managers
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and reacted to the needs per District
- Enforced consistent company standards, systems and procedures
- Supervised the gathering of operations data for review and analysis
- Supervised preventive maintenance programs
- Supervised the development and implementation of unit operational projects, focused on addressing operational deficiencies
- Supervised effective employment orientation
- Training and management of employees
- Taught Unit Managers how to manage the restaurant
- Taught Area Directors how to develop Unit Managers
- Created curriculum for training classes and meetings
- Created the Peer to Peer Program within the Market
sr. manager of business development/project management
Highly organized, self-directed business professional with expertise in implementation of programs and processes and the supervision and development of people and teams. Special skills in project management, promotional marketing and building strong alliances with clients.
- Project Management
- Promotional Marketing
- Event Coordination
- Business Development
- Client Relations
- Developing People/Teams
- Stability in Change
- Attention to Detail
- Practical Application/Organization
melanie S., cpa
managing director of accounting
Oversaw accounting operations and managed organizational operations of team of 11 responsible for financial and treasury operations. Responsible for financial reporting, general ledger maintenance, AP, budgeting, fixed assets, depreciation, Point of Sale policies, procedures and training, and coordination of annual audit and tax preparation with external accounting firm ($85M revenue). Managed and developed a team of finance staff, ensuring the accuracy of their work, the achievement of deadlines and quality of their work environment. Led finance and accounting functions of entire company including multiple business lines (Membership, Emergency Roadside Service, Travel Agency, Insurance Agency and Retail) as company grew from $20M to $85M in revenue. Prepared, reviewed and analyzed monthly, quarterly, and annual profit and loss statements, conducted balance sheet analysis, forecasted and budgeted variance reporting for multiple business lines and consolidated financial statements for each business line. Responsible for several software conversions, including general ledger, budgeting and Point of Sale. Handled Property Renditions for business personal property tax and filed sales and use tax for two states.
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Operations Accounting
- Internal Controls
- Hands-on Leadership
- Accounting Systems
- Banking & Treasury
- Audits & Taxes
- Strategic Planning/Budgeting
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
An accomplished integrity-driven individual offering over 17 years of professional experience in customer relations. I have a unique diverse background with a proven track record as a Customer Service Specialist Coordinator maximizing resources while increasing productivity. Recognized as a savvy leader with skills to initiate positive changes to build and strengthen relationships with customers, colleagues, and management. Extensive leadership and customer care training. Strong interpersonal, analytical and creative problem-solving skills. An innovative and creative thinker, proficient in an array of administrative areas including emergency operations/dispatch, call center supervisory and coaching experience, email and internet proficiency, SAP Order entry, strong negotiation, organizational skills. Possess the common sense to connect the dots to complete any task in a timely manner.
- Competent multitasker, with excellent computer skills
- Ability to identify and isolate core issues
- Knack for providing professional and clear answers
- Can skillfully diffuse the situation
- Social Media Marketing Coordinating skills
- High Volume emails and online live chat
- Emergency operations center experience
- Experience supporting b to b high profile customers
- Ability to successfully handle high stress situations
- Initiative to do more than required to enhance job results
Extensive experience in project management, engineering design, construction, operations and management of oil, gas, and chemicals facilities, including crude oil terminals, refined products terminals, nitrogen fertilizer plants, petroleum refineries, and chemical plants.
- Management of programs and projects
- Engineering team supervision
- Preparation of FEL packages
- Plant management
- Plant operations and maintenance
- Startup supervision
senior dealer finance representative
An energetic, quick learning individual with a history of solid accomplishments and experience in diverse areas such as finance, tax, sales, and leadership/management. Recognized for hands-on management style in training/developing of field employees in understanding finance, enhancing sales presentations and potential. Appreciated as a strong individual contributor as well as a strong leader. Works well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- ProQuote Finance Programs
- Presentation/Speaking Sills
- Hammerhead ProQuote Systems
- Tax Documents
- Finance Training
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
Senior process engineer
A Senior Process Engineer with 18 years progressive design experience. Industries include chemical, pharmaceutical, and gas processing, including work with Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) processing plants, LNG plants (mixed refrigerant and dual nitrogen expander technologies), and Refinery off-gas plants. A diligent, committed professional who has been recognized for ability to adapt to change, meet aggressive deadlines and collaborate effectively with other teams to ensure the best possible project outcomes.
- Engineer Intern (EI)
- Process Simulation Software: UniSim, Aspen HYSYS
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Process Equipment Design
- Heat & Material Balances
- Process Data Sheets
- Process Optimization
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
human resources Business partner/Hr manager
Human Resource Professional with over seven years of comprehensive and progressive human resource
experience in employee relations, field operations, recruitment, improving company effectiveness,
organizational development, and system administration to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Employee Engagement/Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Risk Analysis
- SAP/UltiPro HRIS System
- Performance Management
- Six Sigma
- Production Planning
- Organizational Management
- Contract Interpretation
vp, ethics and compliance
Results-driven, executive ethics and compliance leader with a successful track record working in the aviation and aerospace, oil & gas, healthcare, and financial consulting services industries for both publicly traded and privately-owned organizations. Experienced in leading global professional teams and travelling internationally providing leadership and hands-on support in assessing and mitigating compliance risks. Compliance specialties include building/leading global ethics and compliance programs, anti-corruption/anti-bribery, anti-fraud, data privacy, supply chain compliance, global trade compliance, military programs, mergers and acquisitions, and product safety and regulatory compliance, among others.
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management
- Goal Setting/Attainment
- Project Management
- Team Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement
- Regulatory Knowledge
talent development/human resources manager
Detail-oriented and results-driven corporate human resource management professional training, coaching and human resources professional with 13+ years’ experience in creating, managing, and coordinating elaborate training programs. Extensive experience in monitoring students’ progress after training programs and providing support while using new skills on the job. Highly capable in maintaining detailed records addressing completed training, pending training, student feedback, and comments from senior management. Strong history in conducting exhaustive research in training needs analysis and conducting gap analysis. Exceptional skills in grasping subtle and nuanced information and translating it into digestible and relevant information as a trusted advisor for senior management to render important decisions regarding training.
- Strong influencer amongst leaders at all levels, key stakeholders, vendors, and opinion drivers; interact with senior business leaders to ensure full commitment to staff training.
- Proven capacity to clearly and effectively communicate to audiences from a variety of cultural, educational, and economic backgrounds.
- Impressive background as a leader galvanizing teams to embrace a singular vision and oneness of purpose.
- Robust history in completing complex projects on-time and within budget despite shifting priorities, demanding expectations, ambiguities, and stringent deadlines.
- Well regarded for delivering high-impact, compelling and fact-driven curricula supporting employee growth and advancement.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service and for cultivating an environment for colleagues to do the same
human resources director
Results-oriented Human Resources Management major currently attending Rogers State University, with 22 years of work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of benefits/ compensation, change management, and employee / labor relations skills to successfully fill the Human Resources Business Partner role at your company. Frequently praised as proactive by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
Sr. Material Planner
A Senior Materials Management Professional with proven success achieving on-time delivery, minimizing on-hand inventory and developing/maintaining positive supplier partnerships that result in a win-win situation for all parties. Consistently finds opportunities to improve supply chain processes by creating coordinated communication channels with other departments, resulting in significant, tangible benefits
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control
- Budget Adherence
- Cost Control
- ERPs: SAP, Oracle, IBP
- Anti-Bribery and Confidentiality Training
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Training of new team members
- Forecast analysis
SR. pRODUCT MANAGER
High-achieving individual with solid sales history and in-depth marketing and product development experience. Recognized for capitalizing on customer relationships, existing product potential and identifying areas of new growth. Positive, high-energy and forward-thinking leader
- Product development
- Competitive market analysis
- Strategic planning
- Financial management
- Product positioning
- Product lifecycle management
- Customer relations
- Sales expertise
- Public speaking
- Territory management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
I have 24+ years of experience in Logistics/Order Fulfillment Area. This includes being a lead person for four years in Equipment Coordination and Decals and eight years as a Section Leader over Equipment Coordination/Shipping Docks and currently supervise equipment prep/kits. My team manages whole good orders until they ship. This includes compiling all components and equipment to deliver to our dealer organization. I am improving processes which enable our shipping group to have a better visual of what is available for shipment.
- Calendar and Scheduling Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Project/Team Leader
- Customer Service
Dedicated supervisor with 19 years of experience combining management and customer service expertise in Manufacturing and Production. Looking for a position as Operation Supervisor to contribute to overall safety and production team performance.
- Qualified in operating Horizontal Band Saw
- Qualified in operating CNC Plasma Cutter
- Qualified in operating CNC Press Break
- Adept in accurately managing warehouse inventory
- Successfully managed and cross-trained 26 employees
Manufacturing section leader
Experienced Manufacturing Section Leader brings a combination of strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate team workers. Possesses a strong understanding of workplace safety regulations and ensures staff always follows standards. Brings over 30 years of experience.
- Provides strong leadership
- Understands manufacturing deadlines and goals
- Monitors line-workers to ensure goals met
- Provides solid feedback and motivation
- Possesses thorough knowledge of all safety regulations protocols and standards
- Reports issues promptly
- Troubleshoots machine issues and performs repairs and/or assembly as needed
- Encourages members to keep up the pace to meet manufacturing deadlines
- Tracks goal progress
senior piping designer
Senior Piping Designer with several years of experience in designing piping systems for natural gas, process skids, oil refineries, petrochemical plants, LNG plants, cryogenic plants, and offshore rigs for both local and international projects. Experience includes piping material selections, on site sketching, shop fabrication piping checking and P&ID walk-downs at gas plant facilities. Projects required collaboration with and resolution of issues between multiple disciplines. Known for a patient, open-minded approach with a strong, persevering focus on the objective.
- Smart Plant 3D
- CADWorx and AutoCAD
- Smart Plant Review
- Microsoft Office
- Team Focused
- Efficiency-related Improvement