Jane NobleExecutive Consultant
Jane Noble has over 20 combined years’ experience in Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness, 15 of which were with a Fortune 500 energy company. Her strengths are in the areas of performance improvement, coaching, strategy development, facilitation, training, and change management.
Jane worked for Williams and its spin-off, WPX Energy, for 17 years. She was an Organization Development Management Consultant, Human Resources Business Partner and for the final four years managed the Environmental, Health and Safety Management Framework. She also founded and led Impact Consulting, LLC. Earlier in her career she worked in Human Resources in a local government setting.
Working with clients internally as an Organizational Development Consultant and externally as the Principal Consultant at Career Development Partners, Jane has established a reputation for approaching her work with guiding principles that result in excellent customer satisfaction. She listens carefully to identify the spoken and unspoken needs of the client, she focuses on action steps that bring real results, she is flexible – ensuring her services are carefully crafted to meet the client’s needs with frequent touch points and real-time adjustments, and she ensures accountability by establishing concrete goals for herself and her coaching clients.
- Coached a Vice President of Operations for an Exploration & Production company who was having issues with his direct reports and his peers. Worked with him to clarify the issues as well as the roles of each, and develop interpersonal and team solutions to improve productivity and relationships.
- Coached a Vice President of Audit at a Fortune 500 company who had identified leadership and team issues through a company employee survey. Helped the leader and the team to clarify the issues and work them through to resolutionCoached a senior level Manager at an oil and gas company who had been referred by senior management as someone who caused problems within his team, with regular flare-ups in meetings. Through targeted development tools and focused conversations, the manager exhibited a discernable improvement in his approach to fellow team members.
- Coached the Executive Director of a non-profit, transitioning to that role from Program Director. Helped identify strengths and development needs and set specific goals to enable a successful result for both the Director and the organization.
- Coached the Senior Vice President of a Fortune 500 company who had issues managing the operations teams reporting to him, including communication challenges, problematic relationships and process glitches. Over time used assessment tools and targeted development to bring real improvement to his leadership approach and to the teams reporting to him.
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Linde Engineering North America
- TD Williamson
- Leaders Life Insurance Company
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- The Bama Companies
- US Cellular
- WPX Energy
- The Crosby Group
- Dentsply Sirona Endodontics
- United Way
- Newfield Exploration
- PMI Project Management
- Low Elements Ropes Course Facilitator
- Master Career Transition Consultant
- Certified Life Options Retirement Coach
- Myers-Briggs – Levels I and II
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR)
- Targeted Selection (behavior-based) Interviewing
- Lominger Leadership Architect
- PMI Project Management
Master of Science,
Learn More About Career Development Partners
Could consist of a brief meeting to bounce ideas or an in-depth dive to address an area of development which may include a 360-degree assessment. What challenge is holding back your key leaders?